Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new video on my website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

My website is doing pretty good, but I would like some more hits and stuff like that. I am offering FREE CHips and shipping for the next 3 days! just fill out the form and press submit, and make sure you type in my Profile name and yours, as well as your real name.

My new workout video (under fun and games) is awesome! it is the one at the very bottom. Get off your buns and start workin out!

Does the video link load any time this year? I'd like to watch it before the christmas shopping season has me busy. BTW I'm on a T3 line, not dial up!

Oh yeah thats me all right. Dont tell me, I know I look secksy in those parachute pants...

:D :D :D

Ah, I see. Well, what you said here in this topic and on your website is very misleading.

You refer to the video as "My video" which really isn't yours-- it is just one that you have direct linked.
-Omar

Man you guys are picky (joking, I need to be more picky myself)

Perhaps what I was implying was that it was new compared to my website, via a new video on my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back