Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new dso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
Hi I've just bought one of these... **broken link removed**

Its for field work.... It cost me about £40.... I just been taking through it's paces.. I was going to build the CO-OP DSO but I can't believe how good this little thing is...

Anyone else got one???

Somewhat limited in performance, but what portability for 40 quid!

I can think of many times in the past when one of those would have saved hours of headscratching in some out of the way place.

JimB

I was measuring pk-pk... Its quite accurate... I have a pwm source and I was testing frequency and duty.. I'm surprised how responsive it is.... Its hard to believe they do a 4 channel one as well....

2MSPS is pretty good... It has USB connectivity and an onboard SD to store screenshots...

Well chuffed...

I've had a DSO201 Nano (although only 1 msps) for about 2 years. I DO NOT miss my old Textronix at all (the Nano cost what the part to fix the Tex would have).

It's mobility alone is a huge plus.

USB charging is also nice feature.

A VERY handy extra is one of those "GripGo" cell phone holders. Lick the old suction cup, stick on your bench and the Nano is right there for you viewing pleasure!!

Very :cool:.

Curiosity bankrupted the cat...

I was just too curious, so I searched on the 4 channel version. This may be the link: **broken link removed**

John

Hey, that looks cool. I dont have any experience on those, yet at least, but hopefully it'll serve well :) i only have big ''clumsy'' crt scopes, but hey, they'll do the job required! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back