Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my new avatar

Do you like my avatar?

• YES! Keep it and never change it again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It copies Kermit the frog's avatar too much

• I dont care

• NO AVATAR!

• what's an avatar?

• I dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

so guys, what do you think of my new avatar?

To me personally, it seems like I'm copying Kermit the Frog avatar smoking away, but I think mine is more hilarious.

First of all, If I remember correctly, Tails is like what, 12 years old, and he is SMOKING HERE???? LMAO. I wonder where he finds his cigarettes.

In fact, I wonder how Kermit the frog could actually smoke. For crying out loud, kermit is a FROG! Most people do not dump cigarettes near frogs.

Let's put it this way, I thought that two smoking pics are better than one. I dont smoke in RL.

What do you all think?

:lol:

It's Tails, the Fox.

Someone already has sonic as their avatar, so I think it would suck to have two sonics, so therefore, I use tails.

I did a random image search on google, and compressed the image to fit the admin's needs.

I wonder who didnt like my avatar.

Have a look:

My avatar:
**broken link removed**

Pike's Avatar:
**broken link removed**

I happen to like being young. and I bet Pike disliked my avatar.

Yeah, I have the Metallix II avatar from Sonic & Knuckles. He had a cool "charging up" animation but it was too big in size.

<-- Sonic freak

Mine avtar was a product of a cuple of minutes of playing whith my graphics program.

it kinda dumb but i like it anyway.

I got my avatar from R2D2 him self
but he kept moving when I was taking a picture of him and I got this.

mstechca said:
Have a look:

My avatar:
**broken link removed**

Pike's Avatar:
**broken link removed**

I happen to like being young. and I bet Pike disliked my avatar.

Well you now know what i voted for!!
doesn't matter i stole this one off some else on another forum 'as is' no edits whatsoever.

my, this avatar is getting a bit of everything. One user picked "I dont know" LOL.

I will keep it (at least until everyone requests a change).

ho ho tails dont smoke mofo :E

He is smoking an organic cigarette

hehehe

and the stuff that is coming out is the smell of flowers

LMAO

i made this one after one of the previous family guy episodes for another forum... didn't think it'd really be appropriate for this one though. 8)

**broken link removed**

<-------- mY AvAtAr p3wNs AlL
heres a bigger version:

Attachments

• cat_gun_561.jpg
    cat_gun_561.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 309
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back