Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my new 3-30v lab powersuply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your board gets 24VAC, then the input to your regulator should be around 32-33VDC. Still, the dropout might be enough to knock it down to 26V.

Last edited:
Well I do apologize for being a negative nancy, but I am curious, what the total cost for the bill of materials?

the battery charger was 20£,and maby 20-30£ for the rest of the parts

hi,
As you know its not just the cost of the materials that make the project worthwhile or not.

I guess what you have learnt by building and testing the bench power supply and the pleasure of getting to work far outweighs the small cost.:)

IMHO it is the best way to learn, there are too many theoretical engineers on the Forums, I think some of them should have been Accountants...:p

[thinking about it, I suspect some of them are.!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back