Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My latest score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
The guy dad deals with at silicon labs has sent me my own dev kit to play with!
https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/lowpower/Pages/efm32gg-dk3750.aspx

How sexy is that!!! I will post some pics of it soon, any suggestion's on a first project for it? (apart from flash a led). I really like the touch screen LCD.
Makes me shivery just holding it lol :p what do you guys think?

BIG SCORE!
You are having too much fun.

When I was your age several people helped me. In return I like to help other people.
When you are my age you will remember some small thing some one did that changed your life.
I was given a book "Marconi the Father of Radio". Also I got a number of industrial chemistry books.
Then there was this kit thing '25 electric experiments'. I still have it.

Mum has a big thing about Karma and what goes around comes around, I do try and help when I can and once I am older I will always remember that without the help others gave me I would never have got started.
So yes I will always help when I can.
And ron Shhh this is not fun it's serious work!!! :hilarious: I would hate people to think I get any enjoyment out of working my bum off learning this stuff :joyful:.
Anyway off to have some fun to do some work:rolleyes: (once I stop smiling and get my serious face on of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back