Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

alandandrew

Saying Hello to all guys and girls here.I am very glad tobe a part of this community. My hobby is to make friends,Traveling,listing music,watching beautiful scenes and capturing them and to know about new stuffs.There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I always look for informative things.So I hope this side will help me.Thanks.

If you're not interested in electronics, you probably won't find much camaraderie here. Or valentines.

It's a spam message. The signature is supposed to be a link, but ElectroMaster turned off linking for new posters. Three generic posts only meant to seem like non-spam.

Last edited:
If you're not interested in electronics, you probably won't find much camaraderie here. Or valentines.
I'm certainly one not to send out Valentine's greetings... especially to the quirks on this forum!

There are some who claim to be females here.
There is one who is repeatedly mistaken as a female but is not.
Definitely not the place to be lookin' if you know what I mean. ;)

There are some who claim to be females here.
There is one who is repeatedly mistaken as a female but is not.
Definitely not the place to be lookin' if you know what I mean. ;)

You've always come off as androgenous to me...lol. BUt now that I think about it, yes, your username does sound more like a girl than a guy.

You've always come off as androgenous to me...lol. BUt now that I think about it, yes, your username does sound more like a girl than a guy.

Ummmmm who's calling the kettle black then, having a female as an avatar either means to most forum members either the member with the girl pic is a girl or a queer......

I'm assuming dknguyen is of Vietnamese ancestry. perhaps his avatars (present and past) are Vietnamese?

You've always come off as androgenous to me...lol.
Thanks! Your Guydar is working 100%

BUt now that I think about it, yes, your username does sound more like a girl than a guy.
That it does. It was an old login from the days when they used your first initial combined with the first 7 characters of your last name.

Hmm. I never gave Kchriste a second thought as to not being a guy. I worked at a place that had a regular customer named Kchriste when I got out of high school many years ago. He was not a bad person as I remember him. I have also worked with a guys named Lori and I have a friend named Laverne as well.
There are probably many other people I know who have names that can be either gender if I think about it long enough.
I knew a girl called Mike once. I never did get an explanation to how she got that name. Even her parents called her that. Nice looking to!:)

Over all I tend to assume everyone here is a guy unless they specifically say otherwise.

But I also do find DK's avatars far more pleasant to look at than any others! :)

That it does. It was an old login from the days when they used your first initial combined with the first 7 characters of your last name.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound familiar at all. :p

- smanches

Last edited:
Thanks! Your Guydar is working 100%
I think dknguyen meant to say "androgynous". Does this mean you are hermaphroditic? I always assumed you were of the male persuasion.:)

I still use rharriso as my user name on some of the sites I visit.

Last edited:
I think dknguyen meant to say "androgynous". Does this mean you are hermaphroditic?
Ooops! :eek: Internal dictionary fault! The Greek prefix of "Andro" fooled me.

I always assumed you were of the male persuasion.:)
Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back