Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

instruite

Hi all
I have just launched a forum for my college and Instrumentation and Control engineering
**broken link removed**

I will like the experts here to give their suggestions and feedback regarding the same.

PS - to all moderators this is not an advertising stunt my forum is not focused only on electronics so its lot different than this. I just need suggestions so I want others to see the forum. If you still feel that this post should not be here then you can delete the post rather than putting in trash can :)

Hi Emantra
Thanx for the suggestion
Yeah at start I copied the comments from the forums I nomally visit (not only electro-tech)
But now I am updating everything and changing everything as per the requirement of the topic

If you have any more suggestions do let me know

Jay.slovak wrote:
Please, when you copy stuff from other sites, maintain copyright and ownership information!
The copied stuff was only the description of the forum which is about 2 lines and I guess that is not a copyrighted stuff :)

nisrine wrote:
Congratulations ....
Thanks

Hi all,
As I have tested all the features of my forum and now its fully functional I am looking for the moderators to the forum
just check the below post and let me know if anybody related to it is interested
**broken link removed**

And others who have any suggestions for improving the forum can post here also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back