Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My first shield back,Integrates a variety of sensors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtale

I had received a lot of advice.They point out my mistakes to help me improve.I am very grateful to them.After a modification over time, I sent my gerber files Smart-prototyping and production. I changed a lot, I was going to use PCF2129 replacement DS1307, but PCF2129 is expensive so I had to give up.I also modified schematic.
schematic.jpg

I had made a serious mistake, because avr328 output is 5V, but many modules work in 3.3V. If the direct connection, it may cause some unexpected problems. In the end, I had to drastically modify my schematic.I use the relevant characteristics of the NMOS.I made a simple level conversion circuit to make sure the system compatible with 5V and 3.3V.
In addition, according to the recommendation of some friends, I added MPU6050 as an acceleration sensor and an acceleration sensor. Now I have a complete PCB board 9-axis motion chip, it can know your stance and direction.
Many times, some projects need to use an SD card to store some parameters or some other data, I integrated the MicroSD card on the shield,I also set up a separate power jumper cap for each module, so that you can turn off some of the features when you does not require the use of certain modules.
brd1.jpg

brd2.jpg

brd3.jpg

PCB board quality is very good, I designed a small PCB silk screen. It's clear.I recommend Smart-prototyping, Especially its online online quote system is very convenient, as long as you enter the dimensions and other requirements, the site can calculate the quote.
After I received my element, I will test each module. I will share my code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/11/21 Updated
So far, I have only received part of Component, but some resistance and capacitance are still on the way.I really hope I can quickly get my element, I want go to sold them.
Unfortunately I used the wrong RTC footprint on PCB, I had to re-find some devices on the market, I'm afraid that I need to spend more time to complete it.
IMG_0219.JPG

<Mod edit: Uploaded photos to ETO>

Last edited:
The pictures are located over on AAC. If you are logged in to that site they come through... I suggest Dreamtail move his images so they can be viewed by anyone.

Andy, can you see the images now?

I realized that I was using the wrong picture reference, I should upload pictures directly to the forum. Thank forum moderators.

No problem at all :)

I was using the wrong solder paste,No good connection between the device and the line.I re-bought in online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back