Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SODA

Hi to all members,

Wow at last i was able to log in. This is my 1st post. Somehow i forgot my pin and tried everything, but wasn't able to log in, so i just decided to forget about this forum.

This morning when i log on to All about circuits i saw this link in my bookmarks and decide to try for a last time and was able to do so. Maybe there was something wrong with Fire Fox (or with me)ha,ha

Ok sorry, when i enter this post, i saw I've already posted 6 posts.

Last edited:
Hi to all members,

Wow at last i was able to log in. This is my 1st post. Somehow i forgot my pin and tried everything, but wasn't able to log in, so i just decided to forget about this forum.

This morning when i log on to All about circuits i saw this link in my bookmarks and decide to try for a last time and was able to do so. Maybe there was something wrong with Fire Fox (or with me)ha,ha

Ok sorry, when i enter this post, i saw I've already posted 6 posts.

Oh well, welcome to the forums from another South African. Lucky you in the Western Cape....I live in the Eastern Cape.....everything here is going to crap because of the ANC and cronyism. The whole infrastructure here is collapsing. ANC = mismanagement/cronyism/stealing/non-accountability etc,etc,etc.

The ANC is plundering everything here ASAP.

Thieves the lot of them.

Cheers

Hi

Thanks for welcoming me.

Speaking of the ANC. you know what happened when they send Mike -Skut to blow-up the ANC?
When he get there, he totally forgot what the name was and blow-up the CNA:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back