Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MY Final Year Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZieNeR

hello everybody...
Anybody can help me to find or give another idea for my final year project???
I need as soon as possible... because I need to write and send my proposal before 25 june 2008... My first idea is to build Emergency Release Door and I need some more idea... pls...

My first idea is to build Emergency Release Door ...

Emergency Release Door !! What are studying ?! Architecture?

to get help, give as much as possible of information.

Good Luck

Good Luck

I'm study in automation Eng. in electronic and instrumentation.. the project is base on my course. I need some more project's for my final year project. minimum is 3 projects need to propose.

Good Luck

I'm study in automation Eng. in electronic and instrumentation.. the project is base on my course. I need some more projects for my final year project. minimum is 3 projects need to propose.

what is your idea about the emergency release door

a door like that should always be operatable physicaly manual and for security resons there will be in some cases electronic detection circuits

if an emergancy door is oparated electronicaly without Physical manual overide you will have a big problem with your local fire authoritys

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
Emergency Door Release as the security system.. the component that I use is DMC, Alarm, and power supply. .. know I tell you about how the circuit operate. Make sure the door is always close. If not the alarm will produce sound. it use the door magnetic contact(DMC) to detect door status either the door is close or not. and if emergency the door will release by break the glass beside the door . in another situation if not emergency situation, to open the door I use keypad to enter password using microcontroller .

As i said before an Emergency door should not be locked electronicly you can have detections about the status of the door

once your in a building you should operate all the Emergency doors by Physical force

you do have doors that are electronicly operated and do release or keep shut in case of a fire or security breach but these doors are not designated emergency doors

the way you discribe the desired working is easy to translate in a scematic with ordinary relais and push buttons (exept the key pad with microcontroller)

so your real question I think is how do i make a code activated relais oparated by a microcontroler

personaly i don't have experiance with micro controllers but if you ask this question in microcontroler forum and of course do some study in this subject you will defenetly get some help

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back