Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My final project of master

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprince94

Hello everyone here
I hope you are fine and everything is good

I'm a student in master ''Digital systems of telecommunication'
I'm going to do my final project for master the next year, I prefer choosing it in network because I have a good level in that field and I have finished Cisco and and .............

I'd like to do an excellent project which allows for me to continue the doctoral either here or anywhere.

please what do you suggest to do?? and try to give me your opinion......really I'll appreciate them and I'll be glad to recieve them here.

Finally, I promise you to show you what I have dome here and anyone will need to it I won't refuse plus, I will help him Briefly I won't never forget your help

thank you so much

If you're going for your Master's I think you're better placed than most forum members for coming up with a research topic :)
That said, can you think of an area of your field of networking where there are challenges or unsolved problems to resolve? That should give you a pointer.

I know that I have to solve a compicated problem or to do invent something it doesn't yet exist

how ?? try to suggest something
in your opinion

thank you again

You didn't answer my question: Can you think of an area of your field of networking where there are challenges or unsolved problems to resolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back