Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my favourite thread disappears :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

Recently I cannot find one of my favourite threads in this forum, the thread titled "FM Transmitters" found in Electronics Projects, which dated back to 2005/2006 and has more than 50+ pages. I remember it contains audioguru's FM transmitter which can transmit over 1-2km. I did a search through the forum and could not find it. :( I can find the "Some Simple FM Transmitter" thread but this is not as useful. I notice the subforum Electronics Project still contains some post dated 2002.

So where is the FM Transmitter thread? Was it deleted after some cleanup or have I overlooked it somehow?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me find the thread:)

We have hundereds of FM transmitter threads, it'll be somewhere, perhaps the moderator merged it with another thread.

Naaaw, the Moderators never delete threads :rolleyes: ... might as well suspect the LHC in Europe. I think that's where a couple of recent threads got sucked away to. The LHC is gonna be a wonderful, handy excuse everytime someone or something on this planet comes up missing. That's fine and well as long as my employer doesn't tell me my paycheck became part of the vortex!

Thanks, I was looking for this :). But strangely the whole 30-40 page discussion thread about how to build FM transmitter disappear. I used to post there (and I remember what I posted) but when look at my posts under UserCP I can't seem to find my post anymore. I remember there were images of the backside of the veroboard. Maybe some forum cleanup has taken place. :confused:

Thanks, I was looking for this :). But strangely the whole 30-40 page discussion thread about how to build FM transmitter disappear. I used to post there (and I remember what I posted) but when look at my posts under UserCP I can't seem to find my post anymore. I remember there were images of the backside of the veroboard. Maybe some forum cleanup has taken place. :confused:

A change to the Forum's software was recently made.

At first there was a limit on the number of attachments, it said
that we had to delete some existing attachments before we could upload new ones.

So many of us did just that.!

Electromaster corrected the Delete requirement, no limit...

So that threads attachments may be lost.:)

Last edited:
Here is something to think about ?

A comment made by (karenhornby)

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/pwm-browns-gas-generator.40565/

Just above my post she suggest to look, if you notice it will change.

It then will take a new direction ?

Never could get it.

But it happened.

Maybe this has something to do with it.

Long before LHC. :p Maybe it was a time warp or something ? :eek:

kv :D

There are hundreds of simple FM transmitter projects on the web. Most are the same.
A few of them work.
A few sound good.
A couple are stereo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back