Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My band!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboticinfo said:

Sounds like your musical influences are similar to my daughters!. She's got a gig tonight!, her band attended a "stage craft and performance workshop" yesterday (they were invited at the last minute). As part of it they have been invited to play tonight.

They enjoyed the workshop, the guy in charge said he loved what Melissa was wearing, just right for a stage performance (pity it's what she wears normally :lol: ). Overall, her band kicked ass at the workshop!.

That is really cool my band just became a band about two months ago.
I have a video of me playing the drums on my band myspace go and check it out.

Roboticinfo said:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=PhFoyB4gGPA

Here is one video the other video and this one is also located on my bands myspace.

Nice one! - on my computer here the sound was about two seconds behind the video, which gave quite a strange effect :lol:

Melissa's gig on Monday went well, they performed great - it was actually a 'jam night', and there were eight bands on. Melissa performed with some friends later as well, playing bass and singing on 'Teenage Kicks', a song she hates, doesn't know the words to, and doesn't know how to play :lol: but apparently she bluffed her way through!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back