Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.J. said:
Hi everyone,

How does everyone like my avatar? Still think I should make it better.

Do you think I should change it?

Have any suggestions?

Thanks

D.J.
Hmm, honestly I don't like it. But if it represents your philisophy of life, you shouldn't change it. Try to add some sort of animation to it (eg it would spin :lol: ).

You cod have an funy photo manipulation for your avtar.

Yea your avtar is a bit strange but if you like it keep it.

I don't like all the Satanistic things (I know this is a symbol for goodnes, not evil) and I think people that worship or play on Satans have something wrong in their mind (eg drinking blood). And you symbol is the opposite of this things and it just reminds me them...

I am not a devil worshiper :?

The pentacle or pentagram goes way back to pythagoras and the pythagoreans who studied this symbol's mathematical properties.

By drawing a pentagram right, you can derive the number phi from it, my signature 1.618. Phi being the Golden Ratio and the Divine Proportion of the human body (as well as many other living things) makes this symbol very neat.

Since this symbol contains the number of Divine Proportion, you could use this symbol for your relegion as the creator. Creating everyone equal this was his blueprint.

Hopefully I didn't go on to far, but it should be obvious now that I like the symbol becuase of it's very intreging mathematical properties.

An upside down pentacle with a goat's head in it should remind you more of Satan.

D.J.

And evry time i hear satan it reminds me of anthonys joke whith his mom. (you guys want to hear what he did?)

Well he lit up some candels in a dark room and started saying some strange words.Wen his mom walked in the room he blown out the candels so it looked like they went out by them self.Then the room was completly dark and he grabed her and his mom scremd out loud.

He just cant get enugh jokes right?

btw: roboticinfo is atnhony

Someone Electro said:
Well he lit up some candels in a dark room and started saying some strange words.Wen his mom walked in the room he blown out the candels so it looked like they went out by them self.Then the room was completly dark and he grabed her and his mom scremd out loud.

He just cant get enugh jokes right?

btw: roboticinfo is atnhony
That's not very funny, it's sad that he is doing such things to his parrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back