Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

musical greeting card

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiteshDR

hello all,

i want to make my own musical greeting card.
i have try to search it on google but i was getting only sites of dealers & greeting card sellers.

i have read like that they are using either voice recorder IC or micro-controller.

how can i load music files or my own voice in that chip.
is there any software for loading file in it then which format it supports.??

can anyone please tell me how i can get detail of circuit of musical greeting card.

thanking you all in advance...!!

HiteshDR said:
hello all,

i have try to search it on google but i was getting only sites of dealers & greeting card sellers.

i have read like that they are using either voice recorder IC or micro-controller.

can anyone please tell me how i can get detail of circuit of musical greeting card.

Please see the Ad in EFY MAGAZINE (Indian) by APLUS . they have branches alover. if you give the voice content, they record and give . you can pruchease in bulk and use them

HiteshDR said:
hello all,

It's a custom made Epoxy blob type IC. To get a custom one you'd have to make thousands.
Like this site
https://kaidin.en.alibaba.com/product/50414963/200313293/Greeting_Card/Greeting_Card_with_IC_chip.html

mvs sarma said:
Please see the Ad in EFY MAGAZINE (Indian) by APLUS . they have branches alover. if you give the voice content, they record and give . you can pruchease in bulk and use them

hello mvs sharma,

thank you sir.
I have already visited that site.
For that i want IC details, loading music details & circuit diagram.
and for that i am looking.

Last edited:
To make one, it wouldn't be a greeting card. It would be more like a greeting.... aah... lunch box. There are some DIP voice chips, but they are like 40 pins. Also, the support circuitry would be quite large. So, it would be about the size of a lunch box, not a card.

As suggested, you can do it with a PIC - and here's a nice example that plays ring tones! - I've done this, it works fine - I also modified it for an 8 pin PIC, so an 8 pin SM would be quite small.

blueroomelectronics said:
It's a custom made Epoxy blob type IC. To get a custom one you'd have to make thousands.
"COB" they are called Chip On Board.
You can buy some from Quasar Electronics
**broken link removed**

Thanking you all

hello,

Good morning Everybody,

thanking you all for giving me guidence in this idea.
:) :) :)

need link for 89S52

blueroomelectronics said:
You could do it with a PIC, probably sound pretty weedy and you might need an external EEPROM.
https://www.romanblack.com/picsound.htm
Or you could just output simple tones on a wee buzzer and play some single note music.

hello Sir,

i am new user to microcontroller and right now i am using only 89S51/52.
so can you please tell me the link for same please.

HiteshDR said:
can you please send me the link for schematic of such Lunch box Please.??

Lol. No. I don't have a schematic. You can get really easy-to-use voice chips from jameo (www.jameco.com)

If you would like, i can get you a part #, but i am kinda pressed for time at the moment....

its ok

Its OK.

if you will get link for schematic then please forward me.

thanking you all again..

Then perhaps you should try a simpler porject.

mcs51mc said:
"COB" they are called Chip On Board.
You can buy some from Quasar Electronics
**broken link removed**
Hi HiteshDR,

Did you overlooked my post?
I ordered some of those chips some months ago now, project done :)

What else do you need??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back