Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Music Synced LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajed

So, I barely know anything about electronics, it's not a field of my interest. But today I've seen some music synced LEDs and I liked the idea very much.

There are some tutorials on how to make such thing, problem is they don't look well synced. The LEDs seem to randomly go up and down and so... It doesn't look really professional, it's just as if the the LEDs are flashing anyway no matter what the music is.

So, how do I make a music synced LEDs that go well with music for cheap?

Thank you.

Its not cheep to do it right. google vixen lights.
The LEDs seem to randomly go up and down and so... It doesn't look really professional,
I think you are talking about a color organ.
Depends on whether or not you what to program them.
Andy

"Depends on whether or not you what to program them."
Sorry what?

I'll google vixen lights now.

OK, I think you mean "Depends on whether or not you know how to program them."
It depends on what they use for programming, I hope it's easy. I'm taking a look at the forums now.

Thank you very much.

"Depends on whether or not you what to program them."
Sorry what?

What I ment was you need to synchronize them to the music. IE program the times thay go on and off and dim.

Thare are may vershoins of the renard boards. Thay are all DIY boards. look in the group buys. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back