Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multivoltage battery charger with for 6v, 12v and 24v with galvanic isolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys. pleaz guyz is there any body to give me a block diagram suitable for my project.
I carefully reread the posts. Nowhere in them is any information that could be used to design anything. You don't specify:

1) battery type/chemistry
2) Amp-hour rating
3) how fast it has to recharge

The first and most important step in designing something is figuring out what it has to do.

Yes all you have given us to go by is that it will charge 6 volt, 12 volt, and 24 volt lead acid batterys with isolated outputs. Most chargers especially intelligent ones only work for a range of capacities at a certain voltage for one battery type. There are a few ways to contol the charging of differant batterys but non are universal. We can not help you with out knowing what type of control,what type of batterys, and how fast you what to charge your batterys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back