Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multisim & 7447 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami_555

Hi guys,,

I am designing a circuit using Multisim and I need to drive 7-seg display from a 7447
the problem is with the 7447 it doesnt seem to work in Multisim at all ! I've tried every thing but i still dont get any output from it!

I dont Know but i think the problem is with multisim it self
my quistion is :

did any one of u tried to simulate this circuit ( 7447 to 7-seg ) using multisim ?

and do u think if i downloaded the Multisim 7 would that make any difrence ?
BTW am using Multisim 2001 Text book edition ..

thank u ALL

:idea: PM me the design file I'll load it in my MultiSim here to see if its the same problem?

Steve

Sami_555 i also had the same problem when i was designing a display for my keypad. search for the post i made if u want to.

my friend had the previous version of multisim i.e electronics workbench and he simulated the circuit on it and there the 7447 drived the 7 seg without any problem. i havent still figured out what is the matter with driving a 7 seg with a 7447 in multisim

i hope u r lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back