Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiprocessor communication 89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,
I am working on a project using 89C51.
one master & 2 slaves are connected & all are set to Mode 3
(multiprocessor).

Slaves are having a some keys on it.After passing the device ID both slaves gets activated & user can press any key.After key pressing slave sends some acknowledge to master.In responce to that master again activates both slaves.

But both slaves consider the key pressing event separetly,what i want is that
both slaves shud consider this event at a time.i.e. even when user presses any key from any slave that shud be considerd as a one event & next time when master activates slave both shud get activated at a time.

can sombody plz suggest any solution to this problem?

Last edited:
i am using AT89C51, that does not support SPI or I2C protocols.
I am using inbuild UART from 89C51 ,Communication is done using RS232 Protocol. & 89C51 is initialised to operate in Mode 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back