Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple wireless LED switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJosh

Hi Guys,

I've searched the forums and haven't quite found the answer I'm looking for. Im trying to make several led circuits which would be on different peoples clothing, the idea is that I'd have a switch that would turn all of these on at the same time time, I'm assuming I'd have to do this through RF and was wondering what way I would go about doing that.

So each person carries a "receiver"?

All receivers respond to the same transmission (i.e. no selective decoding making each receiver respond to a different code)?

How large an area do you need to cover?

Can the "transmitter" be AC line powered (indoors)?

Last edited:
Same transmission, yes. The area would maybe be about 50 meters tops, it will be indoors yes, but I'm not 100% sure I'll have access to a AC line.

What is your budget? The reason I ask is because you can buy a single transmitter for ~$25 , and the **broken link removed**are about ~ $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back