Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multimedia title over Bluetooth on radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterb

i came up with an idea yesterday about doing like the big radio stations do when they send the information like title and artist over the air and made me think about how most Bluetooth adapters don’t do that. If you have a direct connection of the phone over Bluetooth it does it, I think. Where would I start to look for information in order to make a small Bluetooth adapter that does the same thing as a direct connection to a radio. I thought of this because some older radios that do show the information do not have a way of connecting directly using Bluetooth. I know a new radio can be installed but if I’m in a vehicle that’s not mine that is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back