Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multi-switch debounce management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - K8LH

Would anyone like to see a multi-switch debounce and management tutorial? I see so many newcomers struggling with this topic and my suggestions seem way too advanced for most of them so I'm thinking that a step-by-step tutorial that builds up to the more advanced parallel processing examples might not be a bad idea. Any thoughts guys?

Happy Holidays. Mike

Would anyone like to see a multi-switch debounce and management tutorial? I see so many newcomers struggling with this topic and my suggestions seem way too advanced for most of them so I'm thinking that a step-by-step tutorial that builds up to the more advanced parallel processing examples might not be a bad idea. Any thoughts guys?

Happy Holidays. Mike

Yes, but only if it comes with nice pictures ...

Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back