Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MT8870 DTMF Decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I implemented this circuit and it works fine but now that i have to demonstrate it soon i don't know why each part was choosen as the values seen in the circuit.

From reading the MT8870 DTMF decoder datasheet i know its the differential input configuration used and that gain setting can be used...Why does it need a gain and how dto calculate these values shown?

Hi,

I implemented this circuit and it works fine but now that i have to demonstrate it soon i don't know why each part was choosen as the values seen in the circuit.

From reading the MT8870 DTMF decoder datasheet i know its the differential input configuration used and that gain setting can be used...Why does it need a gain and how dto calculate these values shown?

i have also completed.
but i want to know how i get indication of dialled no person receives calls or not on micrcontroller??

please reply....

Looking back at your question carefully...you kinda confuse me at what you exactly want...do you want to know how to get the number beind dialled?

DTMF Decoder

hi,

I want to get time duration of call.
so i need some indication whether dialled no person pick the receiver or not??

hi

Sorry for responding so late...Here is the code...Should tell you how to get the duration of calls but its an estimate...I created functions to count secs, mins, and hour. To get the actual exact duration you would need to determine when the person lifted the receiver on the other end. In some networks, this is detected by a polarity reversal of TIP and RING...You could use my timing if you require just an estimate and not the exact timing.

Ragards.

Attachments

• EE3020final.txt
    33.2 KB · Views: 329
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back