Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

msp430fg4618 texas instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.

weejai

hi
any one can guide me in this area to develop a wireless RF comm between two msp430fg4618 controllers and this kit having the facility of RF comm .
And i want to control the second controller with PC.i.e,one along with pc and another is on some vehicle noe i will send control signals to second vfrom PC via first controller.

You are asking for a very specific solution. It is doubtful anyone here has it for you. You can get info on the processor, or on who to build rf applications, how to talk to a uC from a PC. But to get them all integrated is nearly impossible.

You may have better luck on a forum where people use the msp430fg4618.

We also have not idea of what tallent you have. Can you program and if so in what language(s). etc

no for the controller has rs232 connector and in the pc we have code composer essential software .BY connecting rs232 we comm serially with controller.

i have the knowledge on 8051 controller and i have assembly programming knowledge and also some assembly c,but it is totally on assm c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back