Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSP430F249 USB programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMl

Most Helpful Member
I have an older Parallel-Port to JTAG programmer which I have used previously. I now need to replace it with a USB to JTAG programmer. Debugging would be nice. What should I get?

I think your only choice is the MSP-FET430UIF if you want full USB. I've seen a Chinese clone on e-bay. I haven't heard any reviews on the clone, so, your own risk.

If you are willing to only use a select number of chips that support spy-by-wire then there are more choices. The LaunchPad is a spy-by-wire programmer. Be careful though, since all spy-by-wire is not the same and the EZ430 USB key programmers don't support all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back