Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

msp430

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubeek

Most Helpful Member
Hi, I´m starting with msp430F1610 chip, and to get me going wihtout much hassle, does anyone have some decent small project I could look into so that I can verify if I got the compiler and bootloader connection set up correctly?
Even a blinking LED would be great, but something with working UART would be even better ;)

Sorry I don´t see how are books on wifi going to help me, maybe a wrong thread?

Anyway, so far the biggest obstacle was to get the BSL to work. Somehow I assumed that since it is a serial communication, it will be on USART0. However, the actual pins for tx and rx are P1.1 abd P2.2, which I found after many hours of debugging.
Lets hope this is the last serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back