Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MS14A rf receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyle

Hello to all,

Can anyone help me with the following problem?

I have two X10 MS14A motion sensors at back and front of property and I have this module which connects to the Parallel Port of a PC and is controlled by a Qbasic program.

The QB pgm. monitors 8 inputs (all normally a logic 1) and the device works as expected when a logic 0 test signal is applied to any of the eight inputs.

Does anyone know of an RF Receiver/Decoder Circuit that could detect the signals from the MS14A (at 310 MHZ) and trigger a small rely which would apply a logic 0 to the inputs of this module, thus causing the PC to give it's heads up for that zone.

I'm completely at a loss on this one, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time.

Lyle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back