Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MRF24WB0Mx Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atom what your asking really doesn't have any thing to do with that chip. It just sends data and receives data. The Uc that's controlling it handles the type translation.

So the tcip/ip stack would be based on what chip you use and if its a arm or pic.

Last edited:
What uC is controlling it then? If you are refering to what ever micro i decide to use then how is that possible? Why is this SPI then? What are the SPI Commands?

How you send the packets would determine what your sending you could send serial 8/1

But that after you find these the SPI Commands? that datasheet didn't have that info.

These have a api that was made for microchips stack have you dug over **broken link removed**

That datasheet is not very useful

Last edited:
I would look at there stack and see how it is controlling the chip

There stack is HUGE heh. Ill see if i can pinpoint the actual SPI stuff for this.

C:\Microchip Solutions v2011-07-14\Microchip\TCPIP Stack\WiFi\WF_Spi.c

But still there is too many other files. I think it would be too much of a headache to decode..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back