Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MQ2 gas sensor operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko Dagohoy

hi.
i just want to how MQ-2 identify different kind of gas, is there some kind of technique used in the module that is why it is able to detect different kind og gas?? if you know something pls tell me.. it would be really helpful.

Welcome to ETO, Marko!
You have just hijacked a resurrected 3-year old thread. Bad practice. Better to start your own threads if you expect replies.

I have moved this to a new thread with a more appropriate title.

Marco, welcome to ETO

JimB

Have you looked at the datasheet? Here it is: https://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/datasheet/MQ-2.pdf

It does not identify an unknown gas typically. It is for detection of any of a group of "combustible" gases.

Are you asking how specific the detection is and whether there are gases that will interfere with it? Or, are you asking the mechanism by which SnO2 detects the gas?

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back