Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mplab

Status
Not open for further replies.

manasi420

i just got mplab on my pc at home.when u create a new proj in mplab...there r some files u add.how do u get those files?do they come by default with mplab or do u have to download them?please help.stuck with it.

i just got mplab on my pc at home.when u create a new proj in mplab...there r some files u add.how do u get those files?do they come by default with mplab or do u have to download them?please help.stuck with it.

MPLAB comes with all the files.
Try using the 'Project Wizard'.

Attachments

• esp03 Apr. 28.gif
    esp03 Apr. 28.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
header file

im using a 16f873 pic.i have written a code in.c format.now when i assemble it,it gives an error saying it cant find the header file.what do i do?
also when i build it,error says that there is no source file.but when i try to add a source file(the code that i have written right?) it goes under other files.im really frustrated.please help.

Last edited:
im using a 16f873 pic.i have written a code in.c format.now when i assemble it,it gives an error saying it cant find the header file.what do i do?
also when i build it,error says that there is no source file.but when i try to add a source file(the code that i have written right?) it goes under other files.im really frustrated.please help.

hi,
Which version of MPLAB are you using.????

Last edited:
You need to install a C compiler - I suggest boostC. I also think you need to download the latest version of MPLAB as well.

Mike.

hi!
i have integrated mplab and boostc for pic 16.now the source code is not getting built.and it gives no reason.it just says build failed.
whats wrong?

i think something is missing but i dont know what.i have added lib file and source code.thats it.nothing else in the project section.

i have worked on certain version of mplab...im sending the link below.this version i can work on and i know to debug.if anybody knows how i can get this version of mplab i would be grateful.

Using MPLab

if not please help me solve the building prob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back