Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB Makefile questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

toodles

I have a project using MPLAB with the C18 compiler. The code is set to use the PIC in one of 6 hardware configurations, with different #defines in the code to properly compile everything for the setup I've #define'd. At each code release, I have to manually change the #define and recompile and export the code, which is a tedious PITA. Using MPLAB, I'd like to know how to do the following things.

1. Setup the project so a build will build the code and export the hex for each one of six #defines I have.
2. Setup the project so that the built (NOT exported) .HEX includes the EEPROM information I specify.
3. Setup the project so that the initial bootcode, from the Microchip 18F4550 USB bootloader, is included in the built hex.

Can anyone help show me how to accomplish these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back