Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB - Copy Formatted Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

col_implant

Hi,

Quick Question -
Does anyone know how to copy the formatted code from MPLAB into Word? I have tried simple copy and 'paste special' in word. Unfortunately the 'paste formatted text' option is not available as it is for other types of code (eg Matlab).

Cheers

Hi,

Quick Question -
Does anyone know how to copy the formatted code from MPLAB into Word? I have tried simple copy and 'paste special' in word. Unfortunately the 'paste formatted text' option is not available as it is for other types of code (eg Matlab).

Cheers

hi,
Just tried 'Select All' in MPLAB and a 'normal' paste into Word, it retains the formatting OK.

What problem do you get.?

It is starting to come back to me:)

A copy from MPLAB is not a rich text sort of copy. I needed text colored by syntax for documentation. I used MS vs to reformat the text and put the color back. It is close to but not exactly that of MPLAB.

I am not sure what the OP is after so this may irrelevant.

3v0

Last edited:
I needed text colored by syntax for documentation. A copy from MPLAB is not a rich text sort of copy.

May also be a spaces tab issue but I am not at all sure.

Thanks 3v0, Its the colour he's after not just the text formatting.:rolleyes:

The spaces/tabs seem to copy/paste MPLAB/Word OK.

Ok ya, most of the formatting is ok. Yea its the colour im hoping to maintain.

Theres a lot of code there, so a reformat in VB is not really an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back