Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB C18 Libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo

Hello,

When using microchips standard libraries included with the compiler (for usart, i²C,...) it seems to incorporate the entire library into the produced hex file , even if i only use 1 function..

For example, my program uses 200 program memory words, and i include a certain library but only use 1 function out of it, the compiler will put the entire library into my hex file, making my program 4000 words or so...

Does any1 know a way (command line switches? ) to make it only include the functions i call?

version 2.40

didn't ask it in MC's forum yet, thought i'd see what my favo forum had to say first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back