Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MP3 Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesim

I have a MP3 player usb key thingy and i would like a remote for it similar to the ones Minidiscs have, would it be possible to make/buy one or impossible, i dont wanna take it apart or anythin just addon to it.

thx in advance

thesim said:
I have a MP3 player usb key thingy and i would like a remote for it similar to the ones Minidiscs have, would it be possible to make/buy one or impossible, i dont wanna take it apart or anythin just addon to it.

Remote control isn't just a transmitter, it requires a receiver as well, if your MP3 player doesn't have a receiver already built in you can't do much about it (certainly not without taking it apart).

well it didnt come with a remote and it doesnt say anything much in the manual so ill just guess it wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back