Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MP3 player from PIC/AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonuv

can anyone help me in building a mp3 player.
i want to use a Micro SD memory card and PIC chip to build my own mp3 player.
please help me.

control device using handphone

hai evryone out there, firstly i would like to ask for help for some one who can help me.....huhu....actually i'm the computer science student, in my studies, i need to develop some system in order to finish up my learning process. in that case, i already decide to develop one application which is automatic fish feeder(AFF)....but that (AFF) only can be working by telephone control.....what i mean is by using telephone to make a phone call, the (AFF) can be operate.....i'm really don't know about the electronic part..... could anybody outside there willing to help me....i'm really appreciate it....

hai evryone out there, firstly i would like to ask for help for some one who can help me.....huhu....actually i'm the computer science student, in my studies, i need to develop some system in order to finish up my learning process. in that case, i already decide to develop one application which is automatic fish feeder(AFF)....but that (AFF) only can be working by telephone control.....what i mean is by using telephone to make a phone call, the (AFF) can be operate.....i'm really don't know about the electronic part..... could anybody outside there willing to help me....i'm really appreciate it....

You need to make your own thread and ask for help there. You also need to do some more leg work. People around here don't mind helping, quite the opposite actually but they won't gift wrap a project for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back