Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Moving Robo in straight line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikky

Hi all,

With reference to my earlier thread, now in my design i made the closed loop system using the opto coupler to check the speed of the motor.

With the help of the opto-coupler i am counting the no. of holes the wheel has passed in fixed amount of time and same sequence is repeated of the second wheel. By generating the deifference i can get which motor is moving faster than the other and on the basis of calculation i make the other motor to either increase or decrease the its speed by controling the PWM supplied to it.

But still at the last end i could easily found that the Robo has deflected from its path!!:confused:

Can anybody let me know the programming for the control or else provide me the flowchart for controlling the motor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back