Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

moving message using 3 displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
hii,
i am using a 8751 microcontroller and and hdsp2112 display.i want to display a message which contains more than 8 characters.i got scrolling for a single display but couldnt scroll the message using 3 displays could u please help me.hdsp is a led display which is 5*7 containing 8 positions.i gave address to port2 and data to port 0.for selecting display i gave 3 pins connecting from display to 8751 in port1.finally i also gave a write bar to port 1 from the 3 displays.i need to write the code in assembly language!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back