Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
I stumbled onto these which may or may not work with the Tamyia Double Gearbox. They come from the same family of motors. They are the same physical size as the original.
1.5-3VDCMiniature Motors 6600-8800 RPM 15x20mm x 25mm long 230-710mADC 3-pole Permanent Magnet 2mm dia shaft SPEC=FA-130RA typically used in razors tools instruments & toys 2/$1.00 Sppec's avail. "Call for Sale Price 1K@$0.333 Each."
**broken link removed**
At the bottom of the page

Alternate Part Number:9-032 R&D0967 FA-130RA sold in sets of 2

The original Tamyia motors are FA-130RA 18100's.

Last edited:
I have a set of solarbotics' motor/wheel combo, they use about 30ma at 4 volts and are really powerful:https://www.solarbotics.com/

I was going to order their counterparts for Fusilli's horse.

Those motors look pretty wimpy, what are you planning to use them for?

I have no plans to use them, posted this in case someone needed a replacement. These may be the same or at least work in the Tamiya Double Gearbox.

They are small. But it is suprising how well a pair of these work to move a small robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back