Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

motor speed ( following all my motors question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the entire sequence? Is there more?
Oh sorry, when I red cycle I was thinking of the PWM...
I used that for an example. What I wanted to illustrated was the irregularity of the cycle not just 5sec run, 5 sec stop, 5 run...

But just because I want it simple, I can accept the "just 5sec runs, 5 sec stop, 5 runs..."

short out the PWM timing cap with the output of the sequence generator through a diode.
I'm sorry, I speak french. I don't understand what you mean especially "short out the pwm timing cap"

Use the timing generator to pull the PWM capacitor to ground.
I know I will look stupid and I'll get you on the nerve but which timing?
I know so little in electronic...

When you talk about the timing cap do you talk about the pin 5 of the 555 in my circuit here PWM tutorial
If I add a timer, I will pull out the cap and connect the output of the timer to the pin 5?

Last edited:
If you are just looking to turn it on and off you tie a diode from pin 3 of one to pin 2 of the other with the cathode to pin 3. When the output of the first one is low, it holds pin 2 low turning off the motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back