Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

motherboard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin_gupta7866

everytime i switch on my PC ...some of the functions don't run and i have to re-insert RAm for proper functioning........after that it run smoothly....
can anyone help?????????

did you clean the gold metal ram contactpoints? is you're system dusty? How old is you're system?

everytime i switch on my PC ...some of the functions don't run and i have to re-insert RAm for proper functioning........after that it run smoothly....
can anyone help?????????
Try with a spare power supply and if it works try to replace electrolytic capacitors on outputs, in your power supply.
On the mother board watch for bulged electrolytic caps and try to carefully replace them with a proper substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back