Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motherboard problem pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezugudor

Hi Pls help me my laptop motherboard is coming up but cant display on the screen.If i remove the processor,it will be blinking yellow light showing absence of processor,and if i put the processor back,it will blink green light showing presence of processor.I have tested the processor,RAM,and the screen with another system of exact type and they are working perfect.Pls is there any thing that i can do to make the motherboard to be coming up.

Thanks 4 reading

When you tested the screen on the other system, did you test the inverter with it or did you use the inveter from the other machine? I had a laptop once that looked like the screen had died but it was really just the inverter that powers the backlights. I couldn't see that the screen was working unless I looked at it under bright lights and at an off angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back