Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most promising areas of electrical engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil09

What are the hottest areas in electrical engineering right now? More specifically I mean EE specializations with projected high growth.

I'm interested in everyone's opinions so please don't hesitate to share yours!

What are the hottest areas in electrical engineering right now? More specifically I mean EE specializations with projected high growth.

I'm interested in everyone's opinions so please don't hesitate to share yours!

Communications by a long shot.

Power distribution.

Alternative energy.

Automotive - especially hybrid cars.

Process control - i.e. control panels, PLCs etc.

Note the difference between electrical and electronic. If you want to get into engineering, then you should go for electrical rather than electronic which is all going to the far east. People will always need electrical engineers so there'll never die out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back