Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most Irritating Questions about electronics for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainee

Hi
Dear Fellows
for many days i am wondering that where i can find some knowledge about what is the methodology or the principles on which some one design an electronic circut but i could not find it on internet.
or how the electronic components like resistors capacitors ICs are made , what is the knowledge or which field tells us the principle for making these components.
please any one knows the answer of these questions.

1: how we can make our own electronic circuts like there are thousands of electronic circuts? i think they called schematic circuts.

2: how these electronic components created which we use in PCBs?

it is a hummble request to all members of this site

well in reply to question 1. download a program called eagle (use google) then go to you tube and search for some tutorial video's on how to use eagle, they are a great way to learn!
this should at least give you a start

If you could not find the information you seek on the Internet you are not searching properly.

Google and Wikipedia will provide you with a plethora of information on resistors/capacitors and general IC construction.

As far as how you can make your own, you first need to know how the components work together.

I have spent the last 6 years or so of my free time looking up all these topics and there is still so much to learn it's difficult to describe.

Hi
Dear Fellows
for many days i am wondering that where i can find some knowledge about what is the methodology or the principles on which some one design an electronic circut but i could not find it on internet.
or how the electronic components like resistors capacitors ICs are made , what is the knowledge or which field tells us the principle for making these components.
please any one knows the answer of these questions.

1: how we can make our own electronic circuts like there are thousands of electronic circuts? i think they called schematic circuts.

2: how these electronic components created which we use in PCBs?

it is a hummble request to all members of this site

Hi,

You should be able to find out more about how components are made on the web.

As to designing circuits, you would first learn electrical theory in detail and then start to analyze nearly every circuit you could find anywhere or at least those of the applications you are interested in. The more circuits you analyze with the theory you learned the more you'll understand how to design circuits. You can also read manufacturers application notes as there is much information contained in those too. Lucky for you a lot of this information is available on the web these days. Back in the old days you could only find this stuff in books but you had to find the books first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back