Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFETs with variable Vgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntnuarr

meet again...
my electronic teacher now assign me to design and build a control switch that can vary the gate-source Voltage of MOSFETs.

Please help me...

huntnuarr said:
meet again...
my electronic teacher now assign me to design and build a control switch that can vary the gate-source Voltage of MOSFETs.

Please help me...

You say switch? Could just a simple pot wired to 12vdc and the wiper connected to the gate satisfy the requirement?

If it has to be switched then a multi position switch that selects a tapped resistor chain to give say 1vdc increments to the mosfet gate.

Possibly a more detailed description of what is actually required would be useful.

Lefty

huntnuarr said:
my teacher said it has something related with pulse width modulator PWM

Well it sounds like you are going to have to get more information from your teacher before anyone here can really give you help.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back