Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET & Transformer Selection for power inverters d.c to a.c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theebatharssan

Hi, I'm designing on Non Contact Charging System for Smartphone, Where I have designed the draft diagram of the circuit. I'm using power inverter with transformer to convert from 24 Vd.c to a.c and finally a rectifier to convert from a.c to 5V d.c from transformer with a supplying current of 500mA.

However in the power inverter there are four switches used, whereas in my case I choose to use N Channel Mosfet switch for power inverter.

I have a problem with choosing the correct N-Channel MOSFET for the inverter and transformer (inductor).

Show us your circuit diagram.

Hi, As I have discussed with with my tutor, he told it would be easier to use a Op Amp Sine wave generator instead of power inverter. He told to use a Op -Amp Sine wave generator to turn 24 +/- 8 V D.c set into A.C signal and after using the Op-Amp, I found that a Amplifier is used and transformer (step down) and voltage regulator. I have no idea how to choose the exact circuit for Op- Amp and Amplifier circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back