Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mosfet irf9530 equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another IRF9530. Not sure there is one. At 12A and 100V there can't be many possibilities. The good news is that at least four companies have datasheets, IR, Intersil, Samsung, and Fairchild. Go to one of those websites and do a parametric search for devices with equal or better specifications. If you find one which is more available or cheaper you'll have a winner.

How about this one
https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/FQ/FQP12P10.pdf

Last edited:
What is your problem with the IRF9530? Wouldn't all substitutes share the same problems? They're priced at about a dollar, available everywhere, Pb-free. What's not to love about this part?

What are you using it for?

I've seem some applications (switching regulators) where the MOSFET is used as a current sensing resistor so using one with a vastly different on resistance might cause problems.

i used the mtp12p10 from motorola. that was the closest one. i was making a sequential tailight circuit for my car. its ready and works great. thanks for the help guys.

because no one in town had it. :) and i didnt want to buy it online, since i only have one day off i wanted to do it yesterday and finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back