Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mosfet enquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.

roronoa

Hi everyone i have 2 mosfet with me which are IRF610PBF and IRF9610PBF . im not familiar with mosfet so pls forgive me if my question sounds stupid and pls giv some guidance and advice on how to use it

My question is as for BJT we have a hfe value for it what about mosfet? how can we check its gain value when we are using a mosfet.

Thanks for replying.

The measure of gain for a MOSFET is change in the amps of drain current as a function of change in volts of gate drive (Amps/Volts = Mhos). The modern term is forward transconductance, Gfs, which is expressed in Siemens.

Gfs is probably on the datasheet. Otherwise, find the graph that shows drain current vs gate voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back