Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet as switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneaKSz

Hi guys,

I"m having a little difficulty with using the mosfet as a switch. I want it to let trough to the negative input of a opamp ( inverting opamp mode).

VoDAC -------------mosfet -------------- R - opamp

The gate will be driven from a PIC (0 or 5V)and VoDAC will go from 0V to 2V. I tried the P channel enhanced mode with low gate threshold but when I higher the VoDAC ( gate is 5V), the source of the mosfet lowers negative...

Someone has any idea of a mosfet with low Vds and will work properly when I switch on the gate?

Kind regards

Last edited:
What you're doing is tricky to build that way. Try using an analog bilateral switch instead, like a 4066.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back