Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

more test equipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

HP 5383A 520 mHz freq counter ($5)
Wilmore 2500va 12vdc to 120vac automatic inverter (free)
Heath dual meters RF watts & SWR ($10)
Extech relative humidity & temperature meter ($5)
Heath 40kv high voltage probe w/ meter ($2.50)
AC power supply - variable 0-120vac @ 10 amps with dual meters ($10)
two pocket sized multimeters w/xistor test function- new in the box ($6)

Everything works, with a couple of items needing minor tweeking. Not bad for 3 hours of browsing at a computer show.:D :D

The inverter sounds interesting, you could use that to power a coffee maker!:D :D :D

JimB

Where did you get this stuff?

HiTech said:
HP 5383A 520 MHz freq counter ($5)
Wilmore 2500VA 12VDC to 120VAC automatic inverter (free)
Heath dual meters RF watts & SWR ($10)
Extech relative humidity & temperature meter ($5)
Heath 40kV high voltage probe w/ meter ($2.50)
AC power supply - variable 0-120VAC @ 10 amps with dual meters ($10)
two pocket sized multimeters w/xistor test function- new in the box ($6)

Everything works, with a couple of items needing minor tweeking. Not bad for 3 hours of browsing at a computer show.:D :D
Fixed, beware, capatalisation in engeneering is important and getting it wrong can lead to misunderstandings!

Everything works, with a couple of items needing minor tweeking. Not bad for 3 hours of browsing at a computer show
We have a electronics recycling "dump area" at work. The coolest thing I scooped from there was a Tecktronics 2465 300Mhz 4 channel scope. After about 2hrs of fixing and a $3 transistor I had a working unit.

Marks256 said:
Where did you get this stuff?
a computer show .... I did mention it in my above post.

OK Hero, thanks for being the EET Police around here. Certainly wouldn't want folks thinking I picked up a 520 millihertz counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back