Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian-sebek

hi, i have taken it on to put together a data logging setup.
i am new to electronics have have little knowlege so my question may have a simple solution.
i have a hais 50-p current transducer which is to be connected to an amplifier to bump up the output voltage within the limits of 0-10v which then is to be connected to an el037 enviromon converter.
I have tried a load of different ways of connecting these three components together and have had no success.
attached is the connection terminals for the parts.
the idea for the dual op amp to use an inverting amplifier and set the required gain and then invert back to positive.
any help appreciated
thanks

Attachments

• data log.pdf
    38.1 KB · Views: 205
Post a schematic of how you connected the circuit.

Yes the attached file tells us nothing except opamps still look the same as the last one i seen.

Give a circuit schematic.

Pete.

Thanks for the reply

I have attached a basic drawing of how i connected just the current transducer to the converter.
I did it this way without the op-amps to see what the logger would read from the converter with 1A through the current transducer. i was getting no output voltage from the current transducer.
I am having problems understanding what Vref(in/out) is and where to connect this to the converter.
Also does net/ext power mean i need a power source for the converter to?
sorry for the vague discription but im confused?

Thanks
ian

Attachments

• drawing.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 307
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back